My students are facing finals, and I am soooo glad that I’m not in high school anymore. While I’m working everyday, I’m dreaming of what’s to come!
Things that I am saving for the summer:
- Organize recipes and cookbooks. Make a binder of all the loose papers I have.
- Try to go pescatarian for an anti-inflammatory diet. See if back and overall health improve with the changes. Come up with lots of great new recipes.
- Buy a house.
- Move into said house.
- Study “good works” in the Bible. Get over my anxiety about studying the Bible.
- Cook at home more.
- Make a website for my business and finalize my new business plan.
- Learn how to stick to a budget.
Things I have been doing that will help my summer be totally rocking if I can keep them up:
- Losing weight. Legs and arms are already looking quite nice!
- Not crowding every day full with stuff to do.
- Being realistic about what I can accomplish, give, do, etc…
- Staying conscious of where our money goes.
- Praying that God will meet all of our needs even though I won’t be working as much.
What I’d like to do this summer:
- Go on a long vacation to Dawn Ranch in Sonoma and swim in the Russian River all day long while sipping lightly chilled rose as Honey chases birds.
- Not babysit every single day.
What I will actually be doing this summer:
- Celebrating 5 year of marriage!
- Going to the beach with my favorite dog as many times as possible.
- Being outside as much as possible.
- Going to Vermont for a family reunion.
on May 20, 2012